A Gift in Your Will
Your support for seafarers can live on.
Why leave a gift in your Will?
- Our support for one in ten seafarers is only possible because of people remembering AoS in their Wills. Read how our help for seafarers is second to none.
- By a gift in your will, you can help us go even further in the future, and ensure that seafarers receive our support when they most need us.
- Just as legacies pledged in the past are supporting our work today, legacies pledged today will ensure that we will be there in the future too. Read why supporters like you decided to leave a legacy to AoS.
- A gift to AoS in your Will is free of tax, and could help reduce the level of inheritance tax on the rest of your estate. Please ask for more details of this.
Even if you cannot afford to give regular gifts in your lifetime, you may find you are able to leave a gift in your Will.
Go here for details of types of gifts you can leave and how to avoid legal complications.
We promise you:
- we’ll answer any questions honestly and quickly.
- we won’t put you under pressure - this is a big decision so please decide in your own time.
- your loved ones come first - we respect that and won’t try to change it.
- we’ll use your special gift wisely and effectively.
- you don’t have to tell us your decision - we respect your right to privacy – but to help us with our planning you could use the pledge form HERE.
- you can come and see our service first hand - just let us know.
AoS is working with 25 other Catholic charities to raise awareness among Catholics about the importance of leaving gifts in their wills to charity. More information here.